Zoinks Zoinks

I don't paticuarlly get it, although the voice acting was great and the animation was great.

Hear Me Roar Hear Me Roar

Better than your unfinished post of it I suppose, but the gameplay is still terrible. Simply move right and hold Z and X to win. I guess you were trying to go with the whole inequality thing as the main idea of it, but the US is the 2nd most non-sexist country in the world; thus causing your entire point to be missed.

WIP Feminism Game WIP Feminism Game

The game is terribly made. 1) You cannot die, or it's near impossible to die without going AFK for a good five minutes. 2) There is only one level, with less than a minute gameplay. 3) The combat is bugged. 4) Crouching is pointless. 5) Only saving grace in this game is it's graphics, and even those are sub-par; if you want to do something find someone to make the game for you and just provide the art.

Decision 2 Decision 2

Very solidly made game.

Santa's Child Slave Factory Santa's Child Slave Factory

Loved it, and would be perfect background music for the last dungeon in my http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24385 mod.

This is Halloween Chiptune This is Halloween Chiptune

I know a perfect place to use this in.

Carol of the Metal Carol of the Metal

Great tune, going to see if I can find somewhere to put it in my Holiday Nightmare update to http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24385

Get Over It! Get Over It!

I guess I should make a Giygas out of playing cards then.